If you have any questions about this policy, please email us: email@example.com.
Kindly respect that all information found on Amazing Tune’s website and presented data are the intellectual property of Amazing Tune and are governed by international intellectual property laws. Users must respect the intellectual property of the company and presented artists.
Reposting or copying Amazing Tune‘s materials should be done only with the site owner’s permission. The altering of the site information and following spread of it is not permitted, as well as using copyrighted software in violation of the copyright agreement.
However, should you wish to use any of the material for non-commercial purposes, you are welcome to do so.
What data we can gather on a website
We may collect the following information:
• Your name.
• Contact information eq. email address.
• Website usage data.
• Other information relevant to client enquiries.
• Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
How we can use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records.
• To improve the products and services we provide.
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
• To customise the website for you.
• To send you promotional emails about our products, services and offers that we think might be relevant to you.
• To contact you via email for market research reasons.
You can always unsubscribe from our promotional newsletter by pressing the related link in the bottom of the newsletter or writing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Amazing Tune domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.